Red Bean, Lotus seed & Lily Bulb Sweet Soup
Both the red bean, lotus seed and lily bulb are very mild ingredients, which can respectively clear away internal heat and moisten the lung. Their combination can nourish the spleen and stomach, relieve mental stress, so it is suitable for seniors as the daily drink.
- Red bean: 7 oz
- Lotus seed: 0.9 oz
- Lily bulbs: 0.9 oz
- Peel: 1 tangerine
- Water: 40 oz
- Rock sugar: 3.5 oz
- Wash red beans, lotus seeds, and lily bulbs. put them into the Health-care Beverage Maker, then add 40 oz water(1200 ml water level indicator).
- Start the Boil mode, and put it aside for 30 minutes after boiled.
- Restart the Soup mode after 30 minutes, sweeten the soup with rock sugar and cook until all the sugar has fully dissolved. Wait till automatically power off, at room temperature, or chilled.
1. Both red beans, lotus seeds and lily bulbs are hard to boil to soften. Start the Boil mode of the Health-care Beverage Maker to boil the water, and soak red beans, lotus seeds and lily bulbs inside for 30 minutes, then start the Soup mode to make a soft and sweet red bean, lotus seeds and lily bulbs syrup.
2. The proper amount of sugar can be added after stewing if the sweeter taste is preferred.