Return and Refund Policy
Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. If you need to return an item, please make note of our unconditional 30-day return policy
- If the item was damaged during shipment, we will replace the damaged part
- If the item arrived defective, it will be covered under our warranty policy
- If we shipped the wrong item, we will take it back and reship the correct item
- If you decide you no longer want the item or purchased the item by mistake, we will take it back and issue a full refund, with the exception of a $15 charge for shipping. The product must be unused and shipped back to us with all original packaging and accessories. It is the responsibility of the buyer to pay for return shipping via an insured carrier.
All return requests must be made within 30 days of the date you received the item. All return shipments must have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Form attached to the outside of the box. To obtain an RMA form, please send us an email email@example.com explaining the problem and include the following information:
- Why you want to return the item, including photos or video of the problem,
- Your Order ID
- Your name, address, e-mail address and daytime phone number
Once you are approved for an RMA, we will send you an RMA number and form along with detailed return shipping instructions. When we have received the item and verified the contents, we will issue the refund.
How long does it take for me to get a refund?
It may take 1 to 2 weeks for your return to reach our warehouse. Once the item is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of receipt) your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 days.
Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
Any concerns, please feel free to contact us through <firstname.lastname@example.org> for prompt help.