- Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- Applicable to BUYDEEM K2683 and K2684, precision dissolution time to provide optimal cleaning performance.
- All pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients: CITRIC ACID.
- Regular cleaning is a key ingredient to producing great tasting cream.
- Extends the life of your machine.
- Applicable to BUYDEEM K2683 and K2684.
- Ingredient: citric acid
- Specification: 5g x 10 Packs
The best way to remove mineral deposits:
1. Add 500ml（17oz） water and put one bag (3 tablets) into beverage maker.
2. Choose and start to boil water, and soak it for 30 minutes after power off.
3. Remove the mineral deposits with scouring pad or brushes, then empty the kettle.
4. Finally, remember to thoroughly rinse the beverage maker (2-3 times) before making your next cup of tea.
Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. Continue Rinsing. If irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.