Water Chestnut Bamboo Cane Drink
Water chestnut, bamboo cane and cogongrass can nourish Yin and the throat. In the early autumn when the summer heat lingers, a bowl of water chestnut drink with bamboo cane can naturally dissipate the heat.
Bamboo cane: 2 sections, Water chestnut: 3 pieces, Carrot: half, Cogongrass rhizome: 5 pieces, Rock sugar: 5 pieces
- Wash the bamboo cane and cut into 2cm segments; peel water chestnut, and cut into halves; peel and cube carrot; wash the fresh cogongrass rhizome, and shear into 3cm segments. Put all food ingredients into the Health-care Beverage Maker, and add water to the water level of 1,500ml.
- Start the Soup mode, and wait till it automatically power off.
- The stewed soup is good for drinking directly after it is cooled, or to drink after it is refrigerated.
- Fresh cogongrass rhizome is the best choice for the soup because it makes the soup clearer and richer.
- Large ingredients such as bamboo cane and carrot can be cut smaller to make the ingredients give out flavor more easily.